Koh-I-Noor Contemporary Care is located at 32 Pangbourne St, Wembley, WA 6014
Phone: (08) 9387 5854
Monday to Sunday 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
COVID-19 remains an especially dangerous virus to our residents, and we ask you to follow these restrictions when visiting.
- All visitors to RAT test on entry and only enter if negative
- Wash hands on entry – use alcohol hand wash or hand sinks during the visit
- Wear a face mask on entry and during your visit
- Maintains an arm’s length distance from residents
Please do not visit if you are unwell or have the following flu-like symptoms.
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion (stuffy nose)
- Runny nose
- Vomiting and/or diarrhoea
- If you have been in contact with someone who has these symptoms
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19 or Influenza
Please advise the Facility Manager if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or Influenza and have recently visited the service.