Osboine Contemporary Aged Care is located at 39 Newton St, Bayswater, WA 6053
Phone: (08) 9272 9227
Monday to Friday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
COVID-19 remains an especially dangerous virus to our residents, and we ask you to follow these restrictions when visiting.
- Show staff a negative RAT (Rapid Antigen test) on entry – test kits provided at entry
- Wash hands on entry – use alcohol hand wash or hand sinks during a visit
- Wear a face mask on entry and during your visit
- Sign in and out
- Maintains an arm’s length distance from residents
Please do not visit if you are unwell or have the following flu-like symptoms.
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion (stuffy nose)
- Runny nose
- Vomiting and/or diarrhoea
- If you have been in contact with someone who has these symptoms
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19 or Influenza
Please advise the Facility Manager if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or Influenza and have recently visited the service.